Monday, August 25, 2014

August Quotes

 Ivey: (Growling and snarling) "Can I pleeeease have Sprite? Pretty please with SCARY on top?"

_________________________

Addison: "This might be lame, but I want my wedding cake to be four levels of red velvet cake with buttercream frosting, "dirty iced" but with piping on the edges."
Asa: "What if your wife doesn't like buttercream frosting?"
Addison: "Then I wouldn't be marrying her."

_________________________


Ivey: "I am a night person. That means I read books at night until God magically closes my eyes."

_________________________

All the kids were calling dibs on different brownies... corners, edges, middles...
Olive: "I don't care which one I get. Unless I don't get the biggest one. Then, I'll care."

_________________________

With only a Leapster, a bandaid (placed on the subject's forehead), and a piece of cardboard colored to look like an iPad, Ivey invented a "brain mover" machine today. With it, she could "move things around in your brain". Her assistant, Olive, could even uses her cardboard iPad to receive messages straight from the brain. All in a day's work.


_________________________

Ivey stepped on a rake and cut her food pretty bad. She was sobbing, and hysterical. Here are some things said during her complete pain-induced meltdown...
"I feel like I got bit by a raccoon!!!"
and, after I cleaned her up and was applying a bandage...
"I wish you were a UNICORN!!"
_________________________

Me: "Olive, are those ninja moves easier without any clothes on?"
Olive: "Yeah, cause I'm kinda invisible."

_________________________

The boys are working on a pulley system in science, and Ivey was told she was pulling it too fast.
Crying, she said, "I tried to pull it slow, but I pulled it fast cause it was just so awesome! *sniffle*

_________________________

"Look Mommy. I drew a picture of a kitty walking across the ice, and she fell and broke her neck." -Olive
_________________________

Olive : " 'gran' in the word 'grandaddy' is just another way to say 'old' "

_________________________

Olive: "Water is like an invisible ninja drink. It looks just like cups."


No comments: