Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring Break




















After screaming bloody murder and causing a major scene at the top of a very small water slide, Olive and I ended up on the lazy river.

We were going to enter the lazy river right at the tunnel.

Olive: "Which way is it flowing?"
I pointed away from the tunnel.
Olive: "Good. I'm not goin' anywhere that I can't see where it leads."

Once in, she was happy as a clam. "I love this cause it isn't exciting at all. It's just lazy....
Like me."



______________


Me: "Olive, whining and having a bad attitude won't make things go any faster."
Olive: "Well, not doing that won't make things go faster, either."

_______________


Jeff: "Your mom and I slept in this parking lot once."

______________

Olive: "How do you get homesick?"

Me: "Well, it's just the feeling you get when you have been away from home and you miss it. Like, have you ever been away from me long enough to miss me?" (Olive spends weekends with grandparents, goes on mountain trips, etc.)

Olive: "Uh. Probably not."

No comments: