Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Catching Up On Addison-isms

 Me: "whoah. Addison. Stripes with plaid? Really?"

Addison: "Daddy said it was okay. Yeah. I shoulda asked you."

______________

Addison (watching Chopped): The thing i don't like about it is when the people talk about why they need the money. Then, I feel guilty. I mean, I'm watching this for ENTERTAINMENT."

_______________

Jeff has been collecting aluminum to use in a styrofoam/sand/aluminum casting project. Tonight, he sat on the porch, dismantling a broken scooter.
I heard Asa spot him. "Nooo! Not my scooter! You're like some bad guy in a kids' tv show!"
(He curls his fingers in an evil villian way.)
"Bwahaha... I'm going to melt ALL the TOYS!"

_______________


Jeff: "Olive's waist is through the leg hole of her panties."
(Addison looks mortified)
Me: "Whoops. She dressed herself."
Addison (with relief): "Oh, I thought you meant W-A-S-T-E."

_______________

"I don't believe in zombies, but some kind of man-rabies? Yeah, I can see that happening." ~Addison

No comments: