Thursday, January 8, 2015

Just Silliness

 "Ivey, it's okay to be nervous or excited when you meet someone new, but be careful that you don't sound rude."

Olive: "That's why I say nothing."

_____________________

Overheard Elsa and Maleficent discussing relationships:
"Well, my boyfriend I just met wasn't very nice!"
"Well, my boyfriend cut off my wings and now I have to use a walking stick!"

_____________________





Olive and Asa are having a deep conversation on whether cavemen would find duct tape most useful off the roll, or as a wheel on the roll.
And Olive started it.

_____________________

Can I have those gummy vitamins? They're kinda like fish food but for me.


_____________________


Ivey: "While you were at the store, Daddy and I made the good-est food ever. Pizza-Flavored Chicken Pot Pie and cupcakes."
Me (confused): "Are you making all this up?"
Ivey: "Yup."

_____________________

Dental Hygienist: "She's not your typical 4 yr old, huh?"
Me (with a chuckle): "Nope. Why?"
Hygienist: "I've never had a kid her age ask me how I sterilized the equipment."

No comments: