Olive, in the van after hockey last night:
"I like this. I have my own stinkiness, so I can't smell Ivey's stinkiness anymore."
____________________
I have decided that Ivey is just TOO creative for either Halloween or Christmas. I about killed her over her flip-flopping from "Gollum" to "Tinkerbell" to "Maleficent wearing a horse costume" at Halloween .... and now, when I ask her for Christmas present ideas for her, I get "a remote control baby racoon."
____________________
Ivey: "I gotta poo."
Me: "Do you want to know a fancy way to say that?
I need to have a bowel movement."
Ivey: "Oh, is that what you say on a date?"
____________________
Olive: "Ivey, I have a great idea!"
Ivey (sing-songy and hyper): "♪Great great great, great great great, great great i-dea!♪"
Olive: "It's not that great."
____________________
I've spent the past year telling the girls that we couldn't go to Disney World until everyone has outgrown the whining and pitching of fits... and that there are lots of lines in Disney World so you have to learn to be very patient.... seriously, I spent a YEAR on this.
Jeff: "So, do you think you guys have been good enough to go to Disney world?"
Olive shakes head "no".
A few minutes later...
Jeff: "Do you guys want to go to Disney World for Christmas?!"
Olive: "Um, we need to go before Christmas cause I've already written my Christmas list and Disney World is not on it."
____________________
Olive got a fountain lemonade at lunch, and insisted that it tasted wrong.
Olive: "My drink isn't right. It doesn't taste like anything. It has no taste."
......
Mim: "Hmm... Can I taste it?"
Olive: "No."
Mim (confused): "Why not?"
Olive: "Cause there is no taste."
___________________
Olive whispers to me last night: "Anna sang that she wanted to shove some chocolate in her face... and I AM shoving chocolate in my face!"
My daughter (Addison 2.0) cannot enjoy the act of painting because she is too stressed out about using up all the paint. Good grief.



No comments:
Post a Comment