I tell ya, this was a Christmas to remember. First off, the rain was relentless. It came down and would not stop. Everything was flooded! The animal areas looked like a solid sheet of standing water. It was awful! Because of all this mess, my heat lamp in the chick brooder fell off the top of the box and landed onto a tupperware lid.... which caught fire. I saw smoke billowing out of the chick brooder and had to open it up, deal with unplugging the light (which was sparking), and not get killed since I was standing in ankle deep water. Fun times! At the Christmas Eve Eve party, Asa decided to use Mim's elliptical machine to play "Catapult the Cousins". He hurt his arm pretty badly, but toughed it out until Christmas Eve night when he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I need to go to the Emergency Room." So, our family had its first cast. Just a few hours later, on Christmas morning, Addison woke up at 5:00am and puked off the top bunk of his bed... straight down into many different Lego bins. Nice way to start the day, huh? Even though I had to wash groups of individually separated Legos in different lingerie bags, it was still a wonderful Christmas! God is good. So very good. I am excited for the changes that 2015 brought (even though our nerves are shot!), and I am ready to see what 2016 holds in store.